Tuesday, September 9, 2008

7 things

I stole this from Fusion, though I love his answers and I don't think mine will be as good.

7 things I plan to do before I die

1. Finish my Bachelors Degree
2. and my Masters
3. Live in South or Central America, doing humanitarian work (Bolivia or Guatemala)
4. Get something published (probably not a book, but an essay or short story)
5. Camp my way across the country
6. Travel in Europe
7. Travel across Canada by rail

7 things I can do

1. Write well, not fantastically, but well
2. Cook and bake
3. Sew and quilt (yes, I know quilting is sewing)
4. Camp, this is a talent. I can put up any tent (in the dark), I can build a fire in the rain, I can cook on a camp stove or a fire
5. Solve crossword puzzles
6. Drive a stick shift.
7. Get by on very little money

7 things I cannot do

1. Get out of debt
2. Tolerate whining
3. Knit or crochet
4. Have a decent conversation with my crazy sister
5. Throw a football
6. Open jars
7. Look down from high places

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. Intelligence
2. Sense of humor
3. Self confidence
4. Nice forearms
5. Honesty
6. Manners
7. Eye contact

7 things I say most often

1. I don't know (I do know, this is what I say)
2. I know (so, do I know or don't know?)
3. Shit
4. Okay, sure
5. We'll see
6. Get down (talking to the dogs)
7. Come on boys (also talking to the dogs)

7 celebrity crushes

1. Sean Connery
2. Nicholas Cage
3. David Letterman
4. Kevin Costner (as a baseball player)
5. Johnny Depp (as a dirty pirate)
6. John Travolta (as an angel)
7. Jimmy Smits/Denzel Washington (please don't make me choose)

7 people who need to do this

1. Everyone
2. should
3. play
4. along
5. in
6. their
7. head

2 comments:

Louise said...

Alice, if you do come this way you're always welcome!

Alice said...

Louise,
If I ever make it that far, I will definitely plan a visit!
Alice