Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Monday and I got nuthin'

I know we all get the same e-mails that get forwarded around the world (or at least the cybersphere) a million times. So...you may have already seen these, but I thought they were cute. At least they kept my interest for a minute.

Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

The easiest way to find something, that has been lost around your house, is to buy a replacement.

Never take life too seriously, because nobody gets out alive anyway.

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Life is sexually transmitted.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to start a campfire?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

I hope you have a wonderful week. I wanted to post this video, it just shows how much you can do with so little. This is Ilana Yahav, she is a sand artist and creates pictures on a light box using only sand and her hands.

No comments: