Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How Angelina Jolie and I are exactly alike...almost


I think that Angelina Jolie is one of the sexiest women alive. I realize that many people may disagree or dislike her for a myriad of reasons, but she tops my beautiful women category. She recently did an interview with People Magazine and after reading it, I realized that we are exactly alike (except for the ways in which we a different). First, I will briefly summarize her interview and then I will show you our vast similarities.


In the interview, she states that she never planned on getting pregnant, but after she fell in love with Brad she suddenly felt open to it. He convinced her it was the right thing to do. She said it is one of those things you just can't explain. She also said that after having three children, she genuinely feels even sexier.


I also could not explain my desire to have children with my first husband (looking back, I still can't). And I suppose that he did not convince me, I convinced him, with impeccable reasoning. He had two children from a previous marriage. He had told me that he did not want more children, but being young and stupid, I...a) did not believe him and b) thought it would all work out. It did work out. I coerced him into a baby by telling him that I was getting pregnant and since he was my husband, he might be the best choice to be the father. (In retrospect, I was wrong, he was not the best choice.) After a baby and four more years of marriage, we divorced and I raised my son by myself. As for the even sexier after three children part, I now realize that I just needed to have one more child to achieve that level of sexiness.


I know that my comparison is a little thin, so I will tell you the rest of the ways we are alike. She is famous and fabulously rich. I am not so famous and drowning in debt. She adopts chldren from all over the world. I adopt dogs from local shelters. We both have dark brown hair. (Of course anymore, mine comes from a bottle and changes shades monthly.) She has a killer body, I dream of having a killer body.


See...exactly alike.

2 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Its been just the busiest week. I"m glad to sit and finally be able to comment on posts on my favorite blogs.

I loved reading this one. *grins* I just so do identify. LOL!

Alice said...

Shannee,
I hope things are going well and getting sorted out for you. I'm glad I could make you smile.