Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning and squirrels

This morning I awoke, not to sleigh bells or children's excited voices, but to dogs barking. Apparently squirrels do not take Christmas off. I am also realizing, that my own squirrel obsession is beginning to rival the dogs'. My suspicions are leading to the development of a conspiracy theory, I believe I have discovered the mastermind.



Perhaps Homeland Security is monitoring me via squirrel surveillance. The inauguration can't come soon enough.

On an even lighter note, I am posting this clip for J. Just remember, you may be a millionare playboy to everyone else, but, to me, you are a superhero. (You slip into the super suit, while I get the super sauce.)

2 comments:

Greenwoman said...

This post put a special smile on my face today. *winks*

Alice said...

Sometimes we just need to be silly. I'm glad that I prompted a smile.
((warm hugs))
Alice