Monday, December 22, 2008

The saga continues...

Little did I know just how obsessed the dogs are with squirrels, until I spent the day at home with them. This morning two city trucks came by, one for leaf collection and then the street sweeper. Both of them were incredibly loud and slow moving, yet the dogs did not even perk up one ear among them. An hour later, they were all at the window, growling, barking and going crazy. I thought maybe someone was coming to the door. Then I spotted it, one house down and across the street, a squirrel! That was the object of their attention and the source of their agitation. It does make me wonder if the dogs know something about squirrels that I don't. I do wish the squirrels would relocate though.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

2 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Ha! Squirrels tease dogs mercilessly. That's why dogs hate them. They are fuzzy tailed rats. My dogs have always thought of them as chew toys. Or snacks. LOL!

Alice said...

My dogs would love to have a squirrel snack, but first they have to catch them. Easier said than done. LOL