Saturday, May 24, 2008

From the journals of my wasted youth

I do not even want to admit how many hours I can lose on you tube listening to music from my misspent youth. Listening to Led Zeppelin makes me want to light a joint and have sex. But then again, so does listening to Cream, Pink Floyd, and any 70's disco. (I told you it was misspent.) To anyone under 40, this was Robert Plant's band when Allison Kraus was just a baby.

You Shook Me



This was my prom theme in 1975, I believe it was the mandatory prom theme everywhere. Though, I prefer Jimmy Page's instrumental version of this song with Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck.

Stairway to Heaven




I realize that using music videos for a blog post, is a bit like purchasing a term paper online. Rest assured that I am just buying time, while I write some original content and commentary. For now, just enjoy the music. I'll throw this last one in for a little political commentary.

When the Levee Breaks

No comments: