Saturday, June 28, 2008

Plagiarism

I am such a copy-cat. I admit it, there is not one original thought in this post. I have been reading blogs and I was so excited by this that I just had to post it here, even though I did not think of it on my own.

This video was posted on Adrienne's blog, and then reposted on Gillette's blog, because she liked it so much. I am reposting it here, because I love it. It makes me smile and like Gillette, I about started crying. You know, like years ago when people got all teary eyed and felt all warm and fuzzy over the I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing, Coke commercials.




This is Matt, he was a video game designer who quit his job, and now he dances (badly) all over the world. Click here to visit his website. Below is an interview with him.



Here's the Coke commercial. Yeah, I like Matt better too.



So...the next time someone tells you, "Don't quit your day job," think of Matt.

No comments: