Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Have a Nice Day

This post is for J. I know how difficult work has been for him. I wanted to communicate how much I completely understand that (and hopefully make him smile).


Perhaps a different management style might benefit your employees.




If business doesn't improve, there will always be other opportunities.




Remember...sometimes telling someone to fuck off, may prompt them to come up with their own answer.



Eventually, things will get better (or you will die).



The next time you are in an unproductive meeting, which is taking your valuable time away from real work, think of this truth and smile.

Images are from Despair.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, dear. It did make me smile. And I printed out the "Meetings" poster & put it in the conference room in time for a budget meeting today.